- LST GBP – GRAPHITE BOND PAD
- LST GBC – GRAPHITE BOND COPPER
- LST GBA – GRAPHITE BOND ALUMINUM
- LST GTM – GRAPHITE THERMAL MATERIAL
- LST GNM – GRAPHITE NANO MATERIAL
- THERMAL INTERFACE PAD (6 – 13 W/mK)
- THERMAL INTERFACE PAD (1 – 5 W/mK)
- LST TIN – THERMAL INSULATOR
- TIG – THERMAL INTERFACE GEL & THERMAL INTERFACE GREASE
- LST PMY – THERMAL PET MATERIAL
- EMI – EMI MATERIALS
- POWER SUPPLY
- PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD
Microcellular PU Foam
Microcellular PU Foam rubber material is a highly functional polyurethane foam that is composed by fine and uniform cell structure. With its high density, low compression set, excellent sealability and superb resistance to ozone and oxidation, this explains why it’s use in a variety of industrial and commercial applications.
Microcellular PU Foam has varying degrees of hardness, depending its density. This soft, conformable Microcellular PU Foam can be die-cut into any custom profile shapes together with Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (PSA) to meet customer high performance. Its structure also offer excellent impact absorption in a wide variety of fields.