- LST GBP – GRAPHITE BOND PAD
- LST GBC – GRAPHITE BOND COPPER
- LST GBA – GRAPHITE BOND ALUMINUM
- LST GTM – GRAPHITE THERMAL MATERIAL
- LST GNM – GRAPHITE NANO MATERIAL
- THERMAL INTERFACE PAD (6 – 13 W/mK)
- THERMAL INTERFACE PAD (1 – 5 W/mK)
- LST TIN – THERMAL INSULATOR
- TIG – THERMAL INTERFACE GEL & THERMAL INTERFACE GREASE
- LST PMY – THERMAL PET MATERIAL
- EMI – EMI MATERIALS
- POWER SUPPLY
- PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD
EMI Copper Tape
LISAT EMI Copper Tape has a low surface oxygen characteristics on one side overlying with conductive Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (PSA) and a low rate electrical resistance copper conductive surface on other side.
LISAT EMI Copper Tape, with a high purity Copper of 99.95%, has excellent function to eliminate Electro Magnetic Interference (EMI). It is able to insolate harmful Electro Magnetic shielding, avoids unwanted current and voltage interference.
LISAT EMI Copper Tape can be used in various applications such as transformers, mobile phone, computers, PDA, PDP, LCD monitors, printers and many other consumer products.
LISAT EMI Copper Tape can be custom profile die-cut to any shapes and sizes to meet customer specification and requirement.