- LST GBP – GRAPHITE BOND PAD
- LST GBC – GRAPHITE BOND COPPER
- LST GBA – GRAPHITE BOND ALUMINUM
- LST GTM – GRAPHITE THERMAL MATERIAL
- LST GNM – GRAPHITE NANO MATERIAL
- THERMAL INTERFACE PAD (6 – 13 W/mK)
- THERMAL INTERFACE PAD (1 – 5 W/mK)
- LST TIN – THERMAL INSULATOR
- TIG – THERMAL INTERFACE GEL & THERMAL INTERFACE GREASE
- LST PMY – THERMAL PET MATERIAL
- EMI – EMI MATERIALS
- POWER SUPPLY
- PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD
EMI Aluminium Tape
LISAT EMI Aluminum Tape has a very high strength dead soft foil with conductive pressure sensitive adhesive system build into it. The backing adhesive system feature good “wetting out” capabilities to all surfaces and bond extremely well to low surface energy material and difficult textured surface.
This LISAT EMI Aluminium foil backing works well for EMI/RFI shielding applications. Once bonded, this tape provides a thermally conductive bond that is ideal for heating and cooling efficiency. With high conductivity in the surface direction and thickness direction, this tape can also be used for fastening conductive components, grounding and electro magnetic shielding application.
LISAT, not only produce aluminium tape on roll, it also provides profile die-cut as customer specifications on strips or in pieces (as stickers), it can be with adhesive system or dry.