- LST GBP – GRAPHITE BOND PAD
- LST GBC – GRAPHITE BOND COPPER
- LST GBA – GRAPHITE BOND ALUMINUM
- LST GTM – GRAPHITE THERMAL MATERIAL
- LST GNM – GRAPHITE NANO MATERIAL
- THERMAL INTERFACE PAD (6 – 13 W/mK)
- THERMAL INTERFACE PAD (1 – 5 W/mK)
- LST TIN – THERMAL INSULATOR
- TIG – THERMAL INTERFACE GEL & THERMAL INTERFACE GREASE
- LST PMY – THERMAL PET MATERIAL
- EMI – EMI MATERIALS
- POWER SUPPLY
- PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD
Closed-Cell Urethane Foam
LISAT Closed – Cell Urethane Foam has varying degrees of hardness, depending on its density. A normal, Closed – Cell insulation is between 2 and 3 pounds per cubic foot. It is strong because the bubbles are strong enough to take a lot of pressure.
The advantages of the Closed – Cell Urethane Foam include its strength and greater resistance to the leakage of air. The disadvantage of the Closed – Cell Urethane Foam material is that it is more dense thus requiring more material and making it more expense.
Closed – Cell Urethanes Foam are plastics that are air-filled bubbles which make it light weight and a good insulating material.
Closed – Cell Urethanes Foam are non-toxic which is safe and has no formaldehyde.