- LST GBP – GRAPHITE BOND PAD
- LST GBC – GRAPHITE BOND COPPER
- LST GBA – GRAPHITE BOND ALUMINUM
- LST GTM – GRAPHITE THERMAL MATERIAL
- LST GNM – GRAPHITE NANO MATERIAL
- THERMAL INTERFACE PAD (6 – 13 W/mK)
- THERMAL INTERFACE PAD (1 – 5 W/mK)
- LST TIN – THERMAL INSULATOR
- TIG – THERMAL INTERFACE GEL & THERMAL INTERFACE GREASE
- LST PMY – THERMAL PET MATERIAL
- EMI – EMI MATERIALS
- POWER SUPPLY
- PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD
Closed-Cell EPDM Foam
LISAT Closed – Cell EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) Foam Rubber Material exhibits very good aging properties, compressibility and shows an excellent resistance to ozone and oxidation. This explains why it has a variety of industrial and commercial applications.
Closed – Cell EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) Foam Rubber Material has a varying degrees of hardness depending on its density.
This soft and conformable Closed – Cell EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) Sponge Foam are available in custom profile shapes with Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (PSA) which can be applied to some of the products to meet customer specifications for high adhesion performance.
It is strong because the bubbles are strong enough to take a lot of pressure.